Roadside Assistance is included in Premium 12 month plans.
To reach Roadside Assistance for a device with a registered profile, call the following number:
1 (877) 412-0076
To use Roadside Assistance you must first create a Roadside Assistance profile for the vehicle. To do this, go to My Account, then select Roadside Assistance:
You will be prompted to add a profile for any devices that do not yet have a vehicle profile created. Simply fill out the information and hit Add Driver to create the profile:
Note, errors particularly in the phone number, can result in a profile failing to be created and registered.
Once registered, the profile will appear as below, with a Policy Number. If it says Registration Pending, that means it has not been registered yet, or there may be an error in the profile's information preventing it from registering:
Roadside Assistance Features:
- Towing (up to 25 miles)
- Fuel Delivery
- Lockout Services
- Flat Tire Assistance
- Winch, Pullout, Extraction
- Battery Boost (Jump-start)
- Minor Roadside Adjustments
- Coverage for each Service occurrence is limited to $100.00 of provider’s cost in providing the Service with the customer paying any additional cost of a Service occurrence. Each eligible and enrolled MasTrack customer is permitted four (4) Service occurrences every twelve (12) months. Motor vehicles excluded are those over 1 ton (i.e. Ford F-350 pickup truck is covered but an F-450 is not), camping trailers, and any unit in tow.
- Each eligible MasTrack GPS Service subscription may be assigned one driver to receive the Roadside Assistance service at no charge. Additional drivers may be added for a fee. Drivers must be added and/or assigned to an eligible subscription prior to a Roadside Assistance event in order for Roadside Assistance Services to be rendered.