OBD 3G Quick Start Guide
Our MT-OBD device comes ready to use.
If you bought your device from Mastrack.com:
- It will arrive already activated, and your username and a temporary password will have been emailed to you.
- Simply plug it into your OBD port, and it will receive its programming automatically as soon as your car is switched on, and begin reporting immediately.
If you bought the device through one of our vendors, such as Amazon.com:
- Simply go to our website, Mastrack.com, and click the "Activate" tab near the top right of the screen.
- After purchasing a service plan to go with your device, and creating a unique username, an email will be sent to the email address you provided containing a copy of your username and a temporary password.
- Use these to log in to your account, and when prompted, enter your device's serial number.
- Your device will then be activated, and it will receive its programming automatically as soon as your car is switched on, and begin reporting immediately.